Friday, March 4, 2016

March Club-Step-Drop-Bass-House-mau5-Techno-Mix

For the first week of March I wanted to post a mix of some of my favorite electronic songs. I have found a lot more great songs from just your "average joe" DJs online, either through youtube surfing or soundcloud binge-ing. People that just make random remixes and songs are pretty darn good and make the writers for most pop stars look like novices. If you want more from any of these artists just let me know, I’ll be happy to give you a much more extensive list and recommendations. Rob Swire does the Pendulum remix (he is the singer of Pendulum too) and is of the two guys in Knife Party, one outstanding artist. These songs are the energy boosters, head banger and reasons why raves can actually be amazing. Let me know some of your favorite dub-step and electronic pieces, I love hearing new stuff. From house to club and remixes to heavy, mind blowing drops, I’ll take whatever you’ll throw at me. Have a awesome weekend and I’ll be reviewing all Queen music next week! RMR over and out.





No comments:

Post a Comment